Monday, January 21, 2008

Alright, let's try this again



This is my new neighbor, Mr. Frosty the Snowman. He moved in early Saturday morning (i don't expect hime to stick around very long, but he is still there today).




witness the birth of a snowman





Marcus and Nicole did a very good job, don't you think?




this is the ornamental grass beside my driveway




this is the magnolia tree in my back yard





these two images are just snow covered leaves in my yard


During my last post on Saturday, I was interrupted by the little drama queen, with a minor crisis. I shut down my post in the middle of uploading more images of the 'Blizzard of 2008'. Yeah, I know I live in Alabama, and I only had about an inch of snow at my house, but if you listened to the talking heads and watched the weather radar, you would have thought all of central Alabama was going through whiteout conditions.

Anywho......I hope you enjoy the rest of the images from around my house and neighborhood on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me with your picture taking abilities... the pictures of the birds and the snow on the leaves are just beautiful!

I marked this anonymous because I didn't have an "identity"... anyway, hope to see you soon!

-Hellon