Friday, March 28, 2008

Plainsmen

I had a real cool photo shoot this past Wednesday for Sports Report for HighschoolGameday at Saks High School with three of this areas premier highschool baseball players. All three players have signed scholarships with Auburn University.

a group shot of all three players together (l to r Adam Purdy from Pell City, Tyler Stoval from Hokes Bluff, and Caleb Bowen from Saks).

portrait of catcher Caleb Bowen from Saks

portrait of right handed pitcher Tyler Stoval from Hokes Bluff

portrait of left handed pitcher Adam Purdy of Pell City

These guys were really patient with me as I tried to shoot photos from different angles and with different cameras. Thanks guys for not complaining and for making my job lots easier. I hope each and every one of you have much success playing at the next level.

No comments: