Sunday, November 9, 2008

Frozen Gators.....Hot Gators


I was in Nashville Tennessee last night for the Florida vs Vanderbilt game. Even though the temperatures were a little chilly, the Gators were red hot. I'm not sure anything can cool them off right now.
After every victory, the team gathers and sings the school fight song for the fans.


These Gator fans are ready to party in Atlanta!!!!


I had to laugh at these Gators covered up with towels and anything they could get. They told me they're not used to these cold nights like we are 'up north'. One of them told me he couldn't handle anything colder than 75 degrees.


As I was walking back to the Gator sideline, this Commodore mascot/blow-up doll/sumo wrestler dude was ice skating in the ice that the Florida team managers had dumped out just before the end of the game.


One of the staff photographers from the Gainville paper gives one of his cameras to back-up quarterback Cameron Newton so he can take images of whatever he wants after the game.


Mr. Newton looks like he knows how to use this thing.


Here, Mr. Newton takes a group photo after the win over Vanderbilt.


FUMBLE!!!!!! as ledgendary ABC announcer Keith Jackson would say.


Percy Harvin gains yards after a catch.


And finally, Tim Tebow throws for his first touchdown of the night. Haven't we seen that image somewhere before. It looks like it is going to be a standard image from any game I shoot.
Oh well, I'll try to do better at the next game I shoot, but I've got NASCAR next.
I'll be at Homestead next weekend for the FORD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND.
So see ya later from sunny south Florida.

No comments: