Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Springtime in Alabama


Well, It's springtime in Alabama, when a young mans thoughts turn to.....
IRL testing at Barber MotorSports Park.
Yep, the whole crew was here Friday thru Monday.
Lot's of track time to get familiar with the hills, valleys, twist, and turns.


They even had an Indian Chief watching over them from one of the hill sides.


Hideki Mutoh is being chased down by a girl. Not just any girl. It's Danica Patrick.


Dario Franchitti accellerates downhill in the long, sweeping turn three as the cherry blossoms frame his car.


Robert Doornbos enters turn two early in the first practice session on Sunday morning.


Scott Dixon is framed by our friend, the Indian Chief, and a pine sapling.


Yeah, I know.......you only want to see Danica.
OK!!!!!


And again.


And Ed Carpenter closes out this latest post.

NASCAR in Atlanta two weekends ago.
NHRA in Gainseville last weekend.
IRL at Barber this weekend.

I'm just glad I got to spend some time at home this weekend.
Don't get me wrong. I love shooting all types of motorsports, but sometimes you just gotta have time to chill at home.

I've got plenty scheduled for the month of April, and I'm trying to schedule the months of May and June.

The upcoming months should have lots of adventures ahead for me.
I can't wait.

No comments: