Friday, August 8, 2008

It's a do-over........


No, that's not it...... How about a mulligan. No, that's not it either, that's in golf........ Oh, I know....... My brother-in-law and sister-in-law re-newed their wedding vows today. I guess you could tell by the lovely bouquet of flowers the blushing bride is holding.


Ain't that just so sweet.......


The ring exchange(do you really need to do this after 32 years)?


Here's a lovely portrait of the bride, groom, and minister(that's what they get for wanting me to take the wedding photos - I'm a sports photographer).


And the wedding album was waiting for me at the lake house when we arrived for the reception with family.


What would a wedding be without cake?


And the bride and groom feeding each other a bite of wedding cake?


I know we live in the DEEP SOUTH, but do we gotta have fried chicken at a wedding reception?


I've been married in this family for over 25 years, and I think this is the first time I've ever got a picture of my brother-in-law Joe where you could actually see his face.


My wife loves Sangria, so she thought she would make a bowl full.

Oh well, not much happening on a hot Friday night in Alabama. Maybe next time I'll have something exciting to post, but don't expect pictures from the honeymoon do-over. Ain't gonna happen...........

No comments: