Friday, January 2, 2009

What's in your wallet?


Well, it's bowl season again, and I spent New Years Day in Orlando Florida shooting the Capital One Bowl.
It has to be my favorite non-BCS bowl.


This years match-up was the Georgia Bulldogs and the Michigan State Spartans.
I think this is my favorite image from the game.
I love the low angle and how Jevan Ringer is parallel to the playing field.


This game featured possibly the nations two best runningbacks.
Knowshon Moreno from Georgia, and this guy, Jevan Ringer from Michigan State.


Michigan State quarterback Brian Hoyer passes from the pocket.....


If you remember from my post earlier this football season, this seems to be a standard shot for me this football season, so what better way to close out a successful season shooting football. Just like I started it.

I'm kinda glad football's over for this year.
I'm tired.
My bones hurt, and I'm tired.

Now I'm planning my NASCAR season.
I'm beginning to feel energized.........

No comments: