Monday, October 27, 2008

Assorted Cupcakes


Little things amuse little minds.

The last line on Sundays pre-race menu kept me amused most of the day.
In fact, I'm still thinking about it.
Everywhere I looked Sunday, I saw assorted cupcakes.
Take a look.......


See the last line of the menu.....
Assorted Cupcakes


A tray of assorted cupcakes with a sweet lil' cupcake.


A cupcake and a pro rassler.
Hey cupcake.......I lost your e-mail address. Resend it to me.


Me and my posse' went on a swag hunt in the VIP village before the race.
Here, some cupcake named Jeff, entertains the crowd.


This little boy had a question for Mr. Gordon.
He asked, "Has Mr. Hendrick ever fussed at you during the race over the radio?
Everyone, including Mr. Gordon, rolled in the floor laughing.

Out of the mouths of babes....


Tony put on a good show for the crowds, too.


A cupcake that thinks he is a motorsports photographer.


Now, this cupcake knows what he is doing.
WOOooOOoooOOOOooo


These are no cupcakes. They are real motorsports photographers. Rusty Jarrett in the red shirt and my buddy Jerry Markland in the orange shirt. Both work for Getty Images.


The only action I saw Saturday during the Craftsman Tools Truck race.


Dammit, they did it again......i'm having a bad night trying to post images.
Never mind my thinking outloud.
Back to the topic at hand.
My inner Getty slips out occasionally.


Cupcake.


Cupcake.


Cupcake wrecks a ledgend.


Just a boring shot of a pack of trucks during Saturdays race.
I kinda expected a typical boring race this time of year from Atlanta.
It always is. Boring.
And cold as a witches tittie.
It was the cupcakes that kept me from getting bored this weekend.
At least it wasn't cold.

No comments: