Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm on my way to New Orleans this morning........






That was one of the songs the XM gods were playing this morning as I was driving down I-59 to shoot the AllState Sugar Bowl tomorrow. They must be smiling on me, because the pronouncers on XM40 played multiple New Orleans related songs. I know they had to be sending me a message.

'Ramblin' Man' from the Allman Brothers, 'Dark Eyed Cajun Woman' from the Doobie Brothers, 'Poison Whiskey' from Lynyrd Skynyrd, and others that I'm not familiar with or can't remember the titles.

As good as the music was on XM, the weather was foggy all the way to the Lousiana state line. From when I left home at 3:20 am until I arrived almost six hours later, I was in a fog. Physiclly, not mentally. It makes for a tiring and nerve racking drive, but I can entertain myself while driving.

It's gonna be a good day shooting! Wish me luck.

No comments: