Sunday, December 9, 2007

The latest gigette



Seven football games in four days. I'm in football overdose. Today, i'm in Nashville shooting the San Diego Chargers at the Tennessee Titans.

Just another ballgame with nothing special happening. I've had a good day shooting so far, gots lots of balls in the air with the receiver and defender fighting for possession. Always a good shot. But I haven't got a good shot of Charger runningback LaDainian Tomlinson. I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The game went into overtime with both teams losing possession on downs. The second San Diego possession, Tomlinson carried around left end for the score. Guess where I was. Behind the play, looking for a quarterback sack. As soon as he cut around end, I lost sight of him.

Oh well.......I've had a good day shooting anyway.

No comments: