Saturday, December 22, 2007

PaPaJohns Bowl



I'm just sitting here in the pressbox at Legion Field after the PaPaJohns Bowl between the Cincinnati Bearcats and Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Cincinnati won the game 31-21. It was a decent game with a good amount of action. It started off slow for me, then about mid way through the second quarter, I started making decent images. Finally!!!!!!

They have turned the field lights off and only about a dozen writers are left in here. I'm the only photographer. But I bet I'm the only photographer that is sending out 96 images from the game. Soagain, I wait on this slow ass internet at Legion Field. Have I mentioned that before?

Just so you will know, I will be updating next week from New Orleans. I will be shooting the Sugar Bowl between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Hawaii Warriors. Then the week after that, I will be at the BCS National Championship game in New Orleans. WoooooooHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: